Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Le Chat - Part Two


I have an update to share on my Le Chat work-in-progress.  You may remember this kitty from my earlier post {here}.   Since that post, he has been outlined in gray floss and had all his features stitched.


Once I finish the bicycle basket, I think he will look very comfortable surrounded by these beautiful flowers.  

I stitched the flowers in Straight Stitch with French Knot centers.


For the kitty's collar, I used Stem Stitch for the pink outline and Satin Stitch for the jewels.  I really love his eyes - this is blending filament satin stitched:


Here are the floss colors I have used so far.  I am still wondering about the best color to use for the bicycle basket...


I will keep you updated on my progress with this project!

4 comments:

Lilasesazuis said...

Que adorável!!!

Adorável!!

beijinhos, Kim,

tenha um dia bem bonito!

Lígia e =^.^=

Darlene said...

Oh, the eyes are very striking. But even as lovely as they are, the collar is adorable and my favorite part...so far. lol

Ana Love Craft said...

Hello Kim! So lovely! The green brigth eyes are really amazing! I love cats!
Have a great day!
Hugs and love from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Ligia - obrigado! Espero que você tenha um maravilhoso fim de semana
Thank you Darlene! I love the collar too :)
Hi Ana - Thank you! Have a great day!