Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas gift tags

Do you have all of your Christmas presents wrapped? I am still working on mine.  I am so pleased to be using these beautiful gift tags:


I made these this year and I am selling them in my Etsy shop.



There are 46 different tags:


in a variety of styles and colors:


I like trying out different combinations of tags



and ribbon trim:



Remember this beautiful trim?


So, I printed all the tags, gathered up some embellishments like glitter glue and metallic markers for writing names:


This glitter glue works really well to add a little sparkle:


Wow!

It is really easy and fun to use these tags!



I loved the artwork on these so much, I used one of the trees for my Christmas cards!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my! It's amazing! Wonderful job!

Farah said...

lovely tags and packing.... Wish you a very happy Christmas Kim...
Happy if you come to see me at
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
with love from
Farah

Kim said...

Thank you Simone :)
Farah - Thank you!

Angela Lee said...

I have wrapped all my gifts! Darn. These are too cute. I'll have to get some for next year!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Oh, they're lovely!

Kim said...

Hi Angela - Thanks! I had a lot of fun with these!
Archie - Thank you!