Monday, March 21, 2011

Printable recipe cards

This project has been keeping me very busy:Printable recipe cards! I have just finished a set of 28 cards:
in eight different colors. Half of the cards have a whimsical food related image: And half are plain:The colors range from pale blues and pinks: to sage green:to acid greens and yellows:and of course bright blue and red: When cut, these cards are 4" x 6". I printed mine on cardstock. They are easy to print and cut out:
And I know they will be fun to use! I just listed these in the big B Etsy shop!

7 comments:

Farah said...

Hello Kim......
They are so lovely and I am sure easy to make...I just love them... The acid green and yellow are my favourites... Thanks for sharing such a cute idea...
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

StitchinByTheLake said...

Kim I just ordered your recipe cards - love them! I used PayPal but I don't understand how I get the file. Can you explain? blessings, marlene

Kim said...

Thanks Farah :) I love the acid green and black too!
Hi Marlene! Yes - I received your order. Thank you so much - I know you are going to love these! The file is sent by email. I sent you an email message and it has the file attached. Let me know if you have any questions!

Libby said...

Love these!

Kim said...

Thank you Libby!

Anonymous said...

So how do we print these "printables"?? Thanks.

Kim said...

Hi,
These printable recipe cards are available in my big B Etsy shop: www.bigbgsd.etsy.com
I added a link under the last picture of this post.