Tuesday, December 7, 2010

working on...

I am just getting started on this project featuring a crab, some coral and seagrasses:I am using chain stitch, back stitch and satin stitch for the crab. I am also using chain stitch for the waves and the sand line. You can just see the sand line next to the crab's leg. For the sand line, I used a color variations pearl cotton floss. It is dmc floss #4145. I just finished stitching up this little seashell:
I used more of the color variations floss: This is dmc #4180.

4 comments:

Little Mochi said...

So pretty! I love the crab ;)

My 1st Bambina ! said...

It is looking great ! Love the chain stitches on the crab and the waves !
The shell is so pretty and delicate looking with the variegated thread !

Farah said...

Crab is so cute love the stitches and seashell is a darling one...
I would love if you come and enjoy the fragrance of sweet potpourri heart at
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

Kim said...

Thanks!